Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You are the most interesting person you'll ever meet.

We live the life of an unfinished novel still waiting to be written. depending on how long we live, the longer the chapters. depending on how interesting we are, the more we appeal to others. we’re often judged by our covers. sometimes, some people decide to just quit reading us. we’re just forgotten until someone finds us. our characters can develop throughout the novel, but our chapters can never be edited. This novel I'm living just keeps getting better and better every day. I'm going through such a rough patch, but I can't wait to look back on this in 10 years and really appreciate this for what it is. I am learning so much about myself and others. Thank you God or whatever higher power, if any, that is out there that is guiding me through this. I have never appreciated my life so much.
I'm arrogant, yet humbled. I'm selfish more than I am selfless. I am goofy too often and it's mistaken for immaturity. I am grounded, but ready to fly. I have so many insecurities, but I put up such strong walls that you would never know unless you're reading this, or trying to get to know me. I've known that I'm someone you need, and that you wouldn't know it until you get close to me or lose me, but I'm learning more and more about WHY I am that person each and every day.



You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love with what you've got and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.

I want solidity. I want a bright future. I want to create that for myself. I want to be passionate about everything I do. I want to make mistakes and I want to learn from them.
However,
I don't ever want to feel this kind of heart break again.

 

I know it's only been a month... but this is so awful. I don't want to be with anyone but her. I miss her SO much. I know I just have to let go and do me... but man. I see her in everything, in everyone, in all that I do. I just want our life back We were so solid together, and it took 1 week for everything to fall apart. I wish I could pick up the pieces and put them back together. Maybe one day they'll all fall into place. I'll just keep telling myself that it's okay until I finally start to believe it.



No comments:

Post a Comment