Sunday, June 26, 2011

If people are trying to bring you down, that only means you are above them.


So, i'm down 14 lbs. I keep rounding up to 20 just because it sounds better... but really it's only 14. Haha. I feel like it's so much more though. It's crazy how your weight starts to shift though.... I carry most of my weight in my hips. I have a "tire" around my waist. It's awful. But my weight has shifted from my hips and tummy into other areas. And I haven't lost much weight in my boobs yet THANK GOD. I love my boobs. I don't want to lose them. They're the perfect size lol. And it'll probably start to happen once I incorportate excersize into this routine. I have yet to step into the gym. But tomorrow, I'm going to yoga with my room mate. I'm super excited. I've done Bikram Yoga before, which is yoga in a sauna. It's pretty awesome. I hope this yoga is as invigorating!

I need a tan to go with this new summer bod. Well... it's not gonna be new until the end of summer, haha. I'm going to work hard at this. I'm so dedicated. Speaking of summer...
One of my favorite parts of summer are those popsicles. I was in the break room at my salon today and opened the freezer, and there was a fancy version of those popsicles in there. I don't know where they came from... but it took a lot of will power not to eat one!!!! I mean... not because of calories or anything. I just didn't know whose they were. Man, all the talk of this food is making me hungry. I just went grocery shopping to get a few things and ended up spending $103 :(

This post is going to be short so I'll fill it with pics and quotes instead because that's what I feel like doing :)





Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience

No comments:

Post a Comment