Sunday, July 31, 2011

Short


I love make-up. I have been considering going to take the 2 month Mac make-up course to learn more about make-up. I can do mine, but when it comes to other people, I'm NOT very good at it. I don't even like doing it at my job. But, if they need me to, I will. I don't feel very confident doing it though and I think it's because I don't know enough about it. All I know is I like to play in it :)


I spent the day today spending time with a  close friend whom I haven't spent time with in FOREVER. It was so nice to be able to take that time to spend with her. Being on "bed rest" and being forced to take time off of work definitely isn't a bad thing. It drive me a little crazy to be cooped up in the house all day, but it's definitely doing me a lot of good. I'm realizing a lot of awesome things about myself.

We must understand that love leaves for a reason, but never without a lesson.


Just a few things I've been obsessed with lately....

The the best revenge of all: happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone have a good fucking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment